With this policy Nordic Custom Made ApS’ wants in a clear and manageable way to map, how we deal with your personal data.
Personal data can be your name, your e-mail address, physical address, date of birth, IP-address, data about your location, etc.
Nordic Custom Made ApS creates web pages, web shops, special developed solutions, as apps and integrations to other systems. All solutions are built in the Open Source program WordPress. WordPress ensures a good user interface, but is also a very flexible system, that we can develop special solutions in/in top of.
We have customers all over Denmark and our customers are everything from single persons and smaller companies, who want a web page or a web shop, to bigger customers like museums, theatres and educational institutions, who need more advanced solutions that that has to be specially developed.
We assist our customers in the making of demand specification, design and development to the maintenance of the site after it is finished.
Nordic Custom Made ApS (will after this just be referred to af Nordic Custom Made) are data responsible.
Nordic Custom Made’s contact informations are:
Nordic Custom Made ApS
Industriparken 42, 1. sal
Nordic Custom Made handles all personal data in accordance with the current law.
Nordic Custom Made is at the moment adjusting relevant processes and systems I accordance with the new EU-rules for handling of personal data (GDPR).
As a web company, Nordic Custom Made delivers many services, for every single service a different set of distinct conditions and terms apply.
When you order one or several of our services, and you hand over your personal data to Nordic Custom Made, you also allow Nordic Custom Made to handle your personal data.
2. How does Nordic Custom Made collect your personal data?
Nordic Custom Made collects your personal data like this:
- When you visit nordiccustommade.dk (fx. Cookies).
- When you use the /ncm page on your website.
- Sends e-mails or fills in support and contact formulas.
- Contacts us through social media.
- When you choose to buy og request one of Nordic
- Custom Made’s services, fx. When you buy a maintenance subscription.
- When you use Nordic Custom Made’s digital services – including our support formula and AFC-VC.
- When you subscribe to Nordic Custom Made’s newsletter.
The collection of personal data and and our uses of these will always be in accordance with the law.
3. What informations does Nordic Custom Made collect?
The information that Nordic Custom Made collects are among others these:
- Name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Purchase- and download history including the use of Nordic Custom Made’s apps and/or other digital services.
- Feedback on social media and other digital platforms.
- Browser informations.
- Information on your company and relevant contacts.
You can, per own wish, choose to provide Nordic Custom Made with excess personal data, which you assess are of importance, for either security matters and/or to give Nordic Custom Made the opportunity to tailor our services to you.
That can eg. be informations of handicaps, so that we can make sure we have accessible meeting facilities etc.
If you choose to do so, Nordic Custom Made will see this as an acceptation that we can register and keep the sensitive informations in our records.
Other than receiving information from your personally, Nordic Custom Made will in some cases add informations that we have received from a third party, fx. a partner.
4. What is the purpose of the collection?
Nordic Custom Made’s purpose with the collection of personal data can be one or several of the following:
- Handling of your projects and purchase of Nordic Custom Made’s services.
- Contact to you before, during or after the job.
- Fulfillment of your application for services – including updates.
- Improvement and development og Nordic Custom Made’s services.
- Adjustment of Nordic Custom Made’s communication and marketing to you.
- Analysis of your user behavior.
- Administration of your relation to Nordic Custom Made.
- Fulfillment of law-requirements.
5. The legal basis for the handling of your personal data
Below, we will account for the legal basis, upon which Nordic Custom Made bases the handling of your personal data.
Nordic Custom Made can for example handle your personal data, because it is necessary to the contract, in which you take part. That can be when we develop at web page for you, when we update and maintain, contact to third parties fx. a web hotel and/or collaborative agreements.
Likewise, Nordic Custom Made handle your personal data to be able to do certain things and/or preparations to your request in advance of any contract.
The handling can also happen to enable Nordic Custom Made to persue a legitimate interest, unless your interest precedes this.
Of legitimate interests, that Nordic Custom Made pursues, can among others be statistic, customer surveys, interest based marketing and analysis of general user behavior with the purpose of improving your experience and the quality of the services of Nordic Custom Made.
If you inform Nordic Custom Made of specific preferences and considerations, such as health related information, handicap or similar conditions, Nordic Custom Made will use the informations to accommodate the service in question (fx. to adjust meeting facilities).
6. Your rights
Under the terms of the personal data decree, you have some rights.
These are the rights:
- You have the right to know which personal data Nordic Custom Made has on you.
- You have the right to be enriched and brought up to date on the personal data that Nordic Custom Made has registered on you.
- You have the right to make Nordic Custom Made delete the personal data they have on you, if your wish to have your data deleted, Nordic Custom Made will delete all the data that they are not by law required to keep.
- If the handling of the data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent, which means that any continued handling will cease, unless Nordic Custom Made by law is required to continue the handling of your personal data.
- The access can be limited in regard to the protection of other persons personal data, to company secrets and immaterial rights.
You may, upon written request to Nordic Custom Made, either receive a copy of your personal information, update your personal information, raise objections, or request to delete your personal information.
The request must contain your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
You can also contact Nordic Custom Made if you believe your personal data is being processed in violation of the law or other legal obligations.
The request is forwarded to:
Nordic Custom Made ApS
Industriparken 42, 1. sal
Nordic Custom Made will send this to you within 1 month of receipt of your request for printing.
Upon request for corrections and / or deletion of your personal information, Nordic Custom Made examines whether the conditions are met and, in that case, make changes or deletions as soon as possible.
Nordic Custom Made may reject requests that are unfairly repetitive, require disproportionate technical intervention (for example, developing a new system or changing an existing practice significantly), affecting the protection of other people’s personal information, or in situations where the desired action must be considered Being extremely complicated (for example, requests for information that are only available as security backups / backups).
7. If you applay for a job at Nordic Custom Made ApS
When you apply for a position at Nordic Custom Made (requested or unsolicited), the information you have provided Nordic Custom Made will be processed in connection with your application.
Typically, it will cover general personal information such as name, address, telephone number and email address, educational background information, and current and previous employment information.
Nordic Custom Made uses the information to assess whether Nordic Custom Made wants to offer you employment and to communicate with you in connection with a possible recruitment.
Your information is stored in Nordic Custom Media’s contact archive, where only the management has access with a personal password.
Nordic Custom Made has started the process of entering into data processing agreements with all the IT suppliers concerned in accordance with the new EU Data Processing Rules (GDPR).
8. Deleting data
We will delete your personal information when they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were the reason for our collection, processing and storage.
We continuously review our need for information retention so we do not save more than necessary.
9. Storage safety and share your personal information
Nordic Custom Made protects your personal information and has adopted internal rules on information security that contain instructions and actions that protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure and against gaining access or knowledge by unauthorized persons.
Nordic Custom Made has established procedures for granting access rights to those of our employees who handle sensitive personal data and data that reveal information about personal interests and habits.
To avoid data loss, Nordic Custom Made continuously backs up our data sets.
In case of a security breach that results in a high risk of discrimination, ID theft, financial loss, reputation loss or other significant disadvantage, Nordic Custom Made will notify you of the security breach as soon as possible.
Nordic CustomMade’s security procedures are regularly reviewed based on the latest technological developments.
In addition to Nordic CustomMade’s internal systems, Nordic Custom Made uses external IT services and IT systems.
Nordic Custom Made has started the process of entering into data processing agreements with all of the relevant suppliers in accordance with the new EU Data Processing Rules (GDPR). This ensures a high level of protection of your personal information.
Nordic Custom Made erases your personal information when Nordic Custom Made by law is no longer required to save the information or when there is no longer any purpose for the treatment.
If you have questions, comments or complaints about Nordic Custom Made’s processing of personal information, please contact:
Nordic Custom Made ApS
Industriparken 42, 1. sal
Or by using our contact or support form.
If this does not lead to a clarification, a possible complaint may then be directed to the Data Inspectorate.
The current contact address can be found at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Any changes to the personal data policy will be announced by publishing new terms and conditions on the ACF-VC Integrator website.
This page was last edited on July 26, 2018